Skin Home > Who Should Avoid Decadron?
Who Should Not Use Decadron?You should not use Decadron if you:
- Are allergic to it, dexamethasone, or any of the inactive components used to make this medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have a systemic fungal infection (a fungal infection that affects the whole body).
- Have a viral, tuberculosis, or herpes infection of the eye (for the eye drops).
- Have a fungal infection of the ear or eye (for the ear/eye drops).
- Have a perforation (hole) in the eardrum (for the ear drops).