What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- A bleeding disorder
- Skin cancer
- Any genetic disorders affecting your skin, such as:
- Any problems that affect your immune system
- A history of unusual, aggressive scarring (keloid scarring or hypertrophic scarring)
- Plans to undergo chemotherapy
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see LaViv and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see LaViv and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Azficel-T to learn more, including information on who should not use the drug.)