Serious Problems With Avage
Side Effects to ReportPotentially serious Avage side effects that should be reported to your healthcare provider immediately include:
- Severe, intolerable skin reactions
- Skin reactions such as redness and peeling that do not improve with time (within a month or so)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Avage. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.